Encompass Auto Insurance is a part of Encompass Insurance Company located in Northbrook IL. Encompass Insurance is well known as one of the leading personal insurance brands across the United States. The company offers a wide range of insurance products to its customers such as Auto Insurance, Universal Security Policy, Boat Insurance, Home owners Policy, Home work insurance, Boat insurance and identity fraud coverage and many more. Encompass enjoys a patronage of more than a million customers in the United Stat alone spread over 42 states. The network of insurance agents representing Encompass runs into several thousands.
The Benefits of Encompass Auto Insurance Policy
1. If you are a good, safe and responsible driver you have a good chance of getting a big discount on your auto insurance premium.
2. With a clean driving record with no accidents you can get a further discount on your premium.
3. If you combine your auto insurance with your home owner’s policy, your premium can be reduced further down.
4. You can also get higher liability limits on your auto insurance policy.
5. You have a choice of three levels of coverage.
6. Available for your questions at 1-888-700-5324
7. Great prices and discounts with advice from their agents.
8. Facility to select coverage instantly and verified electronically within minutes.
9. Your privacy is protected and personal information is secured.
10. You can select your coverage option online from among different carriers.
11. You can compare the actual numbers with similar policy and coverage limits.
12. Choose yearly payment option to reduce the premium costs.
Ratings of Encompass Auto Insurance
A.M. Best the independent rating agency has rated Encompass B+ for their financial strength. The Encompass business is insured 100% by Allstate Insurance Company. J.D. Power and Associates Survey has given 2 out of 5 stars for the Pricing and Policy Offerings and scored an overall average rating based on the easiness of contacting the insurance company.
Tips to Reduce Your Auto Insurance Costs
1. You can lower your auto insurance premium rate by choosing the right level of coverage avoiding unnecessary coverage options.
2. Obtain multiple car insurance quotes and compare to select the best deal that suits your needs at the cheapest price.
3. By storing your car in a garage you can save on insurance costs by reducing the comprehensive coverage,
4. Install theft prevention devices and safety devices like air brakes, air bags to get additional discounts.
5. Choosing an automatic deduction for your premium payment can get you a sizable reduction on your auto insurance premium.